Discover the differences and benefits of different PolyJet 3D printing technology for 3D printing prototype models. This includes desktop single material printers all the way up to industrial level machines!
In this 3D Printing Prototype On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Application Engineer, Dennis Barnum, demonstrates multiple Stratasys PolyJet 3D printing solutions fitting a spectrum of consumer applications and needs. You get an insider’s look at their machines from desktop single material printers, such as the Objet30 V5 to the industrial level printers, like the J8 series. No matter the solution, learn how Stratasys provides consumers with a user-friendly print workflow starting from printer preparation in GrabCAD Print all the way through to support removal solutions.
In this webinar, Dennis discusses:
- The Stratasys PolyJet lineup
- The applications and limitations of the technology
- How each printer fits into a product development workflow
- The capabilities and highlight features of each solution
- How to leverage PolyJet technology to be an ROI positive asset