Looking to expand your engineering capabilities to 3D scanning or need a little help capturing the full value of your scanned data? Check out our on-demand webinar to learn how to go from 3D Scan to CAD Model.
In the 3D Scan to CAD On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Brian Metzger, gives a live demonstration of 3D scanning using an Artec Space Spider and Artec Eva and how to capture object geometry and color.
This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who is considering expanding their engineering capabilities and bottom line with 3D scanning or, companies currently using the technology but need a little assistance to capture the full value of the data.
In this webinar, you will:
- View a live demonstration of Artec 3D scanners
- Understand the limitations of optical handheld 3D scanners
- Learn how 3D scan data can be used with SOLIDWORKS
- Differentiate the applications of reverse engineering and quality control
- Appreciate the value of 3D scan data in an engineering design process