If you are wondering which part production method makes the most sense for your company to use additive manufacturing vs subtractive manufacturing, we can help.
Knowing which method is best for your application or industry can be challenging. That’s why we’re breaking down best use cases for both techniques in this video:
About this On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Application Engineer, Tommy DuPuy, will focus on general applications that tend to lean one way or the other, show examples of practical build quantities and how to incorporate both methods to create efficient design and production workflows. He discusses:
- Build quantities between both methods
- Types of materials that drive application
- Good part geometries for both methods
- Prototyping and end-use parts
- Explain how to leverage both technologies for your end goal
Additive and Subtractive Manufacturing Services
Learn more about the advanced manufacturing services available from TriMech including various Additive Manufacturing technologies and subtractive CNC machining.