The Artec Leo 3D scanner is here! It has incredible 3D scanning speed, a state-of-the-art internal computer and display and best of all…no wires! Watch our Artec Leo demo to see it for yourself.
About This On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Elite Application Engineer, Brian Metzger, gives a live demonstration of 3D scanning using the new Artec Leo and how to capture object geometry and color from several examples. After scanning, he shows how the captured data can be exported for post-processing. This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who is considering expanding their engineering capabilities and bottom line with 3D scanning and understanding the full value of the data.
In this webinar, you will:
- View a live demonstration of the new Artec Leo 3D scanner
- See several items scanned and rendered
- Watch how 3D scan data can be imported/exported
- Understand the limitations of optical handheld 3D scanners
- Appreciate the value of 3D scan data in an engineering design process