Explore the features of the Artec Micro a fully automated high accuracy industrial desktop 3D scanner, that creates ultra-precise scans in one click.
Learn more about metrology-grade 3D scanning suitable for quality control and precision mechanics, ideal for small machine parts, jewelry and dentistry.
Cutting edge desktop 3D scanning
Artec Micro brings the latest in scanning technology to your desktop. Its advanced twin cameras and blue LED lights are perfectly synchronized with Micro’s dual-axis rotation system (swing & rotation) to create the ultimate digital copy of your object with a minimum of frames captured.
Smart 3D Scanning
Artec Studio’s Smart Scanning feature injects Micro with the power to capture your objects faster, automatically and with unsurpassed results. Smart Scanning’s algorithms compute the ideal scanning path in order to digitize every surface of your object from every needed angle. With the optimal number of frames captured, file sizes are reduced and your scans are ready to go in minutes.
Included in the on-demand webinar
- Artec Micro: technical specifications
- Automatic scanning path: perfect capture in one click
- Effortless glare noise reduction with Artec Studio 15
- How to add a new scanning path?
- Main parts and accessories
- How to adapt to object height?
- High Resolution Mode
- Ways to mount an object on a scanning platform
- Registration aids
- Achieving best results when scanning different objects
- Reflective objects
- Small objects
- Large objects
- Artec Micro workflow: scanning and data processing
- Octopus ring
- Glass gemstone
- California pin
- Apple iPhone charger
- iPhone SIM tray
- Miscellaneous objects scanned with Artec Micro
- Artec Micro: possible applications
- Final 3D Model (real time example of scanning with Artec Micro)