As 3D printing continues to advance, we can’t help but think about the future, and one question has been on our minds a lot: will additive manufacturing eventually replace injection molding? Find out in our on-demand webinar!
In this Injection Molding On-Demand Webinar
Watch our webinar as TriMech Application Engineer, Dave Ramsey, discusses the benefits that make 3D printing so attractive to people and compares it to traditional injection molding. But, it’s not just the machine technology where we are seeing huge benefits and advancements, the materials available for printing are also catching the eye of designers and manufacturers alike.
In this webinar, Dave discusses:
- Production capable machines (FDM and PolyJet)
- Equipment under development
- Materials currently available
- Verging materials on the horizon
- How universities are training future designers