Learn about the challenges of post processing 3D printed parts and how automated solutions solve many of the major issues and speed up the process.
About the Post-Printing Process
Since the inception of vat-based resin printing in the mid-late 1980’s, the post-printing process of removing uncured liquid resin from the surface of the part has been a challenge.
As the demand for production level additive manufacturing soars, the need for improved post processing is an absolute necessity.
In this On-demand Webinar
Watch Dennis Barnum from TriMech, and Jon Strible of PostProcess Technology discuss resin removal solutions. Dennis and Jon take a dive deep into the challenges that plague the industry and how PostProcess Technology is positioned to help solve some of these major issues.
During this on-demand webinar you will learn:
- How Connect3D fills the gap in the post processing market
- The largest hurdle in post processing 3D printed parts
- Future product developments
- Industry trends and how PostProcess Technology is responding
- Why PostProcess Technology’s solution is superior