Most engineers and innovators are familiar with 3D printing, however, many have only experienced filament-based extrusion processes like Stratasys Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM). Did you know there is another exciting technology that produces smooth, accurate parts, prototypes, and tooling? Stratasys PolyJet Additive Manufacturing Technology allows for printing in multiple materials, including clear parts, rubberized overholds, and even full color graphics and labeling.
In this PolyJet Additive Manufacturing On-demand Webinar
TriMech Application Engineer, Ricky Shannon, talks about how PolyJet Additive Manufacturing Technology is being used today to save time, money, and resources so you can improve your bottom line. Ricky highlights relevant case studies from companies that have benefitted from PolyJet. In this webinar, Ricky covers:
- Explore how PolyJet works
- How multi-material 3D printing can speed up innovation
- The ways that full color 3D printing is changing the industry
- How to identify opportunities for Additive Manufacturing
- The applications for PolyJet printing