Make prototypes look real with advanced 3D printing
In the world of sales and marketing delivering presentations with a physical model will allow your potential customers to easily understand what your are selling and how it will be used.
Apply photo-realistic finishes to your 3D printed models
- PolyJet printed parts have a smooth surface and fine feature details right out of the printer, and accept off-the-shelf acrylic paints and lacquers.
- FDM printed parts can be sanded, drilled, glued and painted just like any other plastic part.
- 3D printed parts can be assembled together to create full scale models.
- Multi-color and multi-material 3D printing can produce ultra-realistic models for photography and other marketing media.
3D Printed Sales and Marketing Models
Learn about multi-material and color 3D printing and finishing can achieve for your business
Models for Trade Shows
Create a physical mock-up of your product in hours, for use at a trade show or as a pre–launch model of a new product to help kick start sales. They can see it, hold it and examine it from every angle.
- Use for demonstrations and trade shows or as samples for clients.
- Get different textures on your models.
Models for Advertising
Get a head start on your sales and marketing for product launches and roll-outs. 3D print example parts before going into production; and create your digital content for websites, brochures, and social channels.
- Get models for product photo shoots and digital media.
- Test the market and get reactions with a mock-up of your product.
Models for Sales Demos
Empower sales people with mock-ups of your final product, allowing them to demonstrate product features and functions more effectively to generate early sales before production.
- Get physical samples of your product to help generate sales.
- More effective than a photo to help prospects understand how a product will look, feel, and function in the real world.
Get ahead of the pack with photo-realistic physical models produced from your 3D CAD files
Models with Advanced Colors and Materials
Our Stratasys 3D printers have advanced colors and materials, so your development cycle can now be accomplished in a single print. A 3D printer with true, full-color capabilities, texture mapping and color gradients creates prototypes that look, feel and operate like finished products, without the need for painting or assembly.
In addition to color, advanced material properties ranging from rigid to flexible and opaque to transparent are also possible.
Using TriMech’s 3D printing services allows you to get many diverse materials in one job or part without sacrificing time and money for part intricacy and complexity. The versatility and reliability offers unmatched product realism. Overall, a full-color, multi-material 3D printing service can shave weeks and thousands of dollars off your product development.
Fast-track New Products
The ability to 3D print full-color prototypes is not new, with many service providers you must sacrifice either color range or part quality. In comparison, TriMech’s 3D printers can produce smooth plastic parts in over 600,000 colors.
Brand managers can fast-track new products and product designers ensure a positive brand experience using photorealistic prototypes, finalizing the best possible look and feel with speed and confidence thanks to customized prototyping capabilities.
The speed, realism and accuracy of our 3D printed models enables companies, once at the middle of the pack, to gain a competitive edge. They now have the ability to iterate and refine designs through lifelike prototypes in hours instead of days for about one-fifth of the cost.
Enhancing the Look and Feel of Your 3D Printed Parts
- Using smoothing stations we can polish Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) parts to near injection-molded quality. Our custom part finishing process works with a range of FDM thermoplastics including ABSi, ABS-M30, ABS-M30i, ABSplus and ASA.
- Complex material finishes and textures can also be applied with digital materials by our Stratasys PolyJet 3D Printers.
- Parts can be assembled using traditional methods including glue bonding and hardware connections.
Variety of Custom Finishing Applications
- Bead blasting
- Bonding and gluing
- Mass finishing
- PPSF finishing
- Sealing FDM parts
- Smoothing FDM parts