2021 was an exciting year for PolyJet 3D printing technology as there are new materials, machines, and capabilities being announced and released by Stratasys. Learn about the advancements in realistic 3D printing and the benefits for your organization.
About this Realistic 3D Printing On-Demand Webinar
TriMech Application Engineers, Ricky Shannon and Alex Pestana, discuss the new developments and product releases unveiled by Stratasys in June. Witness what has been quoted as “the single most comprehensive PolyJet introduction ever!”. This webinar unveils the who, what, when, where, and how these new advancements impact users and applications alike.
In this demonstration, Ricky and Alex cover:
- How the new engineering focused PolyJet platform can solve multiple design solutions
- How new advancements in PolyJet will offer the healthcare industry a true all-in-one solution
- How new opaque printable colors can greatly increase your prints realism
- How a new set of engineering materials can solve more engineering related applications
- The new set of GrabCAD print tools designed to push color 3D printing to the next level