The Stratasys J35 PolyJet desktop resin 3D printer was built to produce accurate parts quickly and consistently, with a simple workflow that’s clean, odorless, and office friendly. The J35 Pro is perfect for design offices seeking to print parts as part of their design process.
Download the J35 Pro Comparison Guide
Learn more about the J35 Pro and how it compares to other desktop resin 3D printers on the market in our J35 Pro comparison guide.
Benefits of the J35 Pro:
- Multi-Material Capabilities– Use three different materials separately or simultaneously to produce parts that meet your needs, such as concept models, functional prototypes or fixtures.
- Affordable Realism– Design realistic, high-quality parts and prototypes with an all in one, multi-material printer for a lower investment compared to other PolyJet multi-material solutions.
- Office-Friendly Design– Get all the benefits of an in-house engineering-grade printer without the hassles thanks to a small footprint and silent and odor-free operation.
- Easy Workflow– Access a full ecosystem of workflow tools to streamline design, including cloud-based service, print-to click (Keyshot), on-demand training and an online community.
- High Reliability– Get a fully functional, highly reliable printer that requires little maintenance.