Design Your Products
3D CAD and Reverse Engineering expertise in your corner
3D Design Service
Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you design your products freely, improve quality, and create new business opportunities for your business.
From ensuring a seamless 3D design to product manufacturing process, our team will help you achieve your business goals with 3D Design, 3D Scanning / Reverse Engineering and Design Simulation.
TriMech Design Service Capabilities
CAD to Build Process
- We can optimize your CAD models in order to reduce 3D printing or CNC material wastage and build time.
- Collaborate with our experienced designers to enhance your design process and be able to quickly implement changes before manufacturing your parts.
- Provide you with CAD best practices to ensure your parts are manufacturable.
Need to make CAD modifications to an existing product?
Collaborate with a designer to implement the most cost effective changes for manufacturing your parts.
The TriMech design team is composed of experienced individuals whose full-time work is finding innovative design solutions to reduce time and costs for our clients.
We can help you to optimize your design in order to leverage the power of additive manufacturing. Our experienced designers can provide you with techniques and best practices to improve the strength, appearance, and functionality of your models.
Do you need help to predict the performance of your design under real-world operating conditions? Are you able to detect design problems and correct them before incurring the cost of prototyping, tooling, and production?
TriMech Simulation/Analysis experts can help you solve your tough design problems using SOLIDWORKS FEA and CFD software.
Our 6-stage process to optimizing your design for 3D printing
Ensuring that your design can be manufactured at the best price
How the process works
Our engineers work closely with your engineering team to re-engineer an existing product or to create a design for a new product, jig, fixture or tool. Our team of engineers integrate into your design process and can follow a six stage process to create your 3D printing designs.
What Results can you expect?
- 3D printing design data that takes advantage of the greater design freedom of the technology.
- Create 3D printing designs that meet requirements for functionality, manufacturability, and conformance to regulations, standards, and technical requirements.
- Define the engineering design problem
- Research the requirements for the systems, assembly and components
- Define technical requirements brief for system, assembly and components
- Create design concepts
- Select the optimal design concept
- Finalize optimal design
3D Scanning Service
Get the most accurate 3D models of your small or large objects with our cutting-edge Artec 3D scanning and processing services. We can provide you with various scanning applications including reverse engineering, and models for manufacturing, healthcare applications, and industrial design.
Whether you have a part to reproduce for which no drawing or 3D model exists, or you need to quickly redesign or simply modify an existing part and either mill or 3D print it; TriMech 3D Scanning Service can do the job. Accelerate your design, prototype, and production cycle by weeks and save thousands in the process.
Across a variety of industries, there is a growing need for ensuring that product quality levels are as high as possible. Delivering extremely-high-precision scans provides 3D measurements that are among the best in today’s cutting edge scanners, providing comprehensive part inspection.
TriMech operates within a collaborative framework encompassing multiple investigators and practitioners with a wide variety of expertise. Javelin is a SOLIDWORKS certified advanced analysis provider and our team are certified analysis trainers, flow simulation advanced professionals, and certified simulation advanced professionals.
Typical Simulation Service
- Solve manufacturing problems: We can help you to determine what is the best manufacturing process for your design. With SOLIDWORKS Simulation and SOLIDWORKS design tools we can model many aspects of your manufacturing process. For instance determine assembly stresses, mold flow or forming process.
- Test new and competing design approaches: So that you can have confidence in your designs we can quickly assist you to test your new approaches without you having to build a prototype.
- Optimize an existing design: We can help you to improve or prove your design if it needs to be larger, stronger, lighter, perform new functions or work under different conditions.
- Troubleshoot problems with existing products: FEA gives you insights into the behavior of your existing product which may have failed during it’s service. To help determine the problem we can test the design in many different ways which may not be possible with the physical product.
- Teach you how to use Simulation software: We can show you to use your simulation software more effectively and help you to better understand the results and how they will impact your design.
Need help to Design Your Products?
Call 888.392.0957 to speak to an expert